Create your free account and get early access to book all our exciting adventures.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
From all of us at Wonder Kidz welcome to the Team!
We will do our utmost to ensure that you and your family are made to feel comfortable and welcome at every stage of your journey. These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) set out our commitments to you, and your obligations to us, so that these objectives can be achieved to everyone’s satisfaction.
OUR PROMISE: If you are ever dissatisfied with any aspect of our Services and feel that matters have not been fully resolved, please let us know so that we can do everything we can to help make your experience a positive one.
By enrolling your child for the Services recorded in the Wonder Kidz registration form, you indicate that you agree to be bound by all these T&Cs.
A. OUR SERVICES
1. Our various Wonder Kidz Services are described at: www.wonderkidz.net.au
2. If you need more information about the Wonder Kidz Services or would like to discuss any matters relating to our Services, please do not hesitate to call or email us at email@example.com,0402524656.
B. YOUR INFORMATION & AUTHORISATIONS
1. You confirm that: (a) you are the parent or legal guardian of the registered child, (b) all information provided to Wonder Kidz for the registered child (including medical information, medications, contact persons and persons authorised to collect the child) is accurate and complete in all respects and will be promptly updated by you as and when required.
2. You permit the registered child to participate in all Wonder Kidz program activities included in the Services, and on those days, for which the child is registered, including watching occasional G rated videos/movies.
3. You authorise Wonder Kidz staff and representatives:
(a) to consult with the registered child’s Parent regarding any behavioural or medical management issues to provide consistency and enhance the care provided for your child.
(b) in the event of accident or illness, to administer appropriate first aid, and to obtain all necessary medical assistance and treatment for your child, including ambulance transportation, and agree to meet any expense for such medical assistance and treatment.
(c) to apply sunscreen to your child if you do not provide such.
(d) Photographs, Videos and Sound Recordings: While providing its childcare and educational programs, Wonder Kidz will normally take photographs, videos and/or sound recordings of the participating children. Wonder Kidz believes that you would reasonably expect us to use such photographs, videos and/or sound recordings for the following purposes, as they are directly related to and essential for Wonder Kidz to provide you and your children with the full benefits of the Wonder Kidz childcare and educational programs:
(1) archival records of your child’s participation
(2) reporting to parents and guardians
(3) sharing experiences in your child’s school and within the Wonder Kidz program through various media (e.g. newsletters, visual displays, emails to families),
(4) development of Wonder Kidz professional educational material for training purposes and internal Wonder Kidz communications These photographs, videos and sound recordings are not used by Wonder Kidz for biometric matching or identification and are not provided to any third party. You may withdraw your implied consent at any time through your Wonder Kidz account, but in such a case, Wonder Kidz may be unable to fully deliver its program to your child.
Use for Additional Purposes
Wonder Kidz requests your consent to Wonder Kidz using such photographs, videos and/or sound recordings of your children for the following additional purposes:
(1) advertising and marketing of the Wonder Kidz childcare and educational programs,
(2) sharing experiences on social media. If you provide your consent to such uses, but subsequently wish to revoke it, then it is your responsibility to notify Wonder Kidz in writing and updating your Wonder Kidz account.
4. If the registered child has a history of challenging behaviours, aggression, any medical conditions, or is the subject of a court or other governmental order, you will inform Wonder Kidz by uploading the required documentation to your account and where requested, contact us by phone at 0402524656 before the child attends any Service activities or programs.
C. YOUR FEES AND FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS
1. Payments must be deposited in Wonder Kidz account by the 5th day of the invoice date. Unless the child is plan managed or NDIA managed we will take care of the payments.
2. If payment of fees does not occur by the due date, your account may be suspended, and your bookings cancelled. Wonder Kidz reserve the right to cancel your booking if you have two consecutive failed payments.
4. Additional fees are payable by you in the following situations:
(a) if you do not follow the Wonder Kidz cancellation procedures when the registered child is absent on a day that they are booked to attend the Service,
(b) if the registered child is not collected from the Service by the advertised closing time, his booked ratio per family will be charged.
(c) if the registered child incurs charges or expenses because of medical assistance and treatment provided for your child during the Service.
5. You will be unable to make any further bookings with Wonder Kidz while you have any outstanding debt for Services.
D. YOUR CHILD’S PARTICIPATION
1. It is your responsibility to notify Wonder Kidz staff if the child is absent on a day that they are booked to attend the Service.
2. You will ensure that the registered child will not attend the Service if they are suffering from infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health. Wonder Kidz staff will not accept a child at the Service if it appears to them that the child is suffering from an infectious or communicable disease, or in the opinion of the Wonder Kidz staff is too unwell to attend the Service.
3. When requested by Wonder Kidz staff, you will immediately make arrangements to collect from the Service venue a registered child who in the Wonder Kidz staff opinion is suffering from an infectious or communicable disease or is too unwell to continue participating in the Service. You will not bring the child back to the Service until 24 hours after the illness or disease has passed, or as per the exclusion period listed by the Department of health, or until you have produced the required medical certificate if one has been requested by Wonder Kidz staff.
4. If the registered child is subject to suspension or exclusion from the Service or is withdrawn from the Service due to medical reasons, Wonder Kidz may disclose the child’s name and reasons for the suspension or exclusion to persons in control of the school or institution at which the Service is operated.
E. IF YOUR CHILD HAS AN ADDITIONAL MEDICAL NEED
1. If the registered child has a medical condition, dietary requirement, or any other additional need, you are responsible for providing an Action Plan and supporting documentation to Wonder Kidz, before the child’s attendance at any Wonder Kidz Services.
2. You must provide your Child’s Medication to the Wonder Kidz staff if the registered child has a medical Action Plan that requires Medication to be administered.
F. INJURIES AND PROPERTY DAMAGE
1. Wonder Kidz is not liable for any personal injury, property damage, personal items (such as spectacles, jewellery, and electronic devices), or other loss, due to any cause whatsoever, which is sustained by the registered child or their parent or guardian, because of participation in a Service activity (including excursions), unless the injury, damage or loss was caused by the proven negligence of Wonder Kidz, its directors or employees, except as otherwise expressly required by law.
2. You will indemnify Wonder Kidz (including its directors, officers, and employees) against any costs, expenses or liability incurred because of any injury to any other child, Wonder Kidz staff or any other person, or any loss or damage to property, which is caused by the registered child at the Service venue or an excursion location.
H. HOLIDAY PROGRAM SERVICES – ADDITIONAL T&Cs
Cancellations and additional fees relating to your service can be viewed via your Wonder Kidz account.
1. Daily and Other Fees: daily fees can be found on your venue page at www. Wonder Kidz.com.au as we apply the updated NDIS price guide.
2. Outstanding Debt: After the Holiday program, if your account has an outstanding amount and there are two consecutive failed payments, you will not be able to book any further services which include school holidays until the amount is cleared with the late payment fees paid.
3. Multi-child Discount: You are eligible for the 10% siblings discount if you book several children into the same venue on the same day.
4. Cancelled Programs due to Weather: Holiday programs are subject to cancellation or alteration on short notice in the event of unsuitable weather conditions or other factors which may arise that are beyond Wonder Kidz control. An alternate venue will be offered, or a full refund of any fees paid for the cancelled Service will be made. Wonder Kidz will not be liable to make any other payment to you in such an event.
6. Excursions: You permit the registered child to leave the premises where the Service is normally provided, to participate in external activities as indicated in the Service program. Please note, excursion authorisation forms will need to be completed before your child can participate in external activities, these are completed on the day at the service.
J. CHANGES IN T&CS
Due to changing government regulations, and our constant enhancement of the Services, we may need to amend terms and conditions from time to time. If we do, we will notify you of any amendments, and you shall have the right to cancel your account without charge if you do not accept any such amendments. Cancellation will be effective from the date that you notify us.